Sellers on elopage can send you an email invitation for becoming their publisher. As publisher you will be asked to join a seller's affiliate program and receive a commission for every purchase that was made using your distinctive affiliate link.
- Click on the "Accept invitation" button in the invitation email. You will be redirected to where you can create your publisher account on elopage.
- Chose and confirm your password.
- Accept the terms and conditions for publishers on elopage.
- Accept the seller's invitation in your publisher account. To do so, click on "Affiliate programs" in the main menu on the left, choose the seller's program (the program's name is included in the invitation email) and click on "Accept".
- >>Complete your publisher profile including your >>bank information in order to receive payouts.
Other onboarding options
Apart from being invited via email, sellers can also provide you with the link to their landing page for publishers or they may use an embed form, which can usually be found on sellers' shop page or their own external website. The process following the initiation of publishers' onboarding, however, essentially remains the same.