Design your sales processes according to your needs – via your elopage shop page, the product page or the checkout page.
Your elopage shop page
Here the customer will find the products you are offering if you have
- published them and
- not marked them as private.
You can create categories for your shop page
Your shop page can be reached at elopage.com/s/YOURUSERNAME.
Your product page
Here the customer can find out about the content of the product before buying.
- see the description
- see the table of contents for the online course
- see which files may be supplied for download or
- preview audio files (if available for download)
The customer can then go to the checkout page via "Proceed to checkout" and buy your product.
The product page can be reached at elopage.com/s/yoursellername/yourproductname.
The checkout page / Check out
Your customer can purchase the product directly via the checkout page .
There the customer will find
- the product name
- a brief description
- the pricing plans
- possibly your upsell offer
- the possible payment methods and
- the data required to purchase the product
The checkout page appears when your customer clicks the button "Proceed to checkout" or "Get for free."