The download link for your download product is valid for 48 hours as long as you have not changed the >>settings for the validity for the product.
If the customer needs more time for the download, you can extend the link by 24 hours if it has already expired.
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Orders" under "Customers."
- Select the download product whose download link you want to extend and go to the >>Details for this order, e.g. by clicking on the order ID.
- In the order details, scroll down to the "Product" section.
- There you will then find the link for the download products included in the product to extend access by 24 hours.
- Click on the button "Grant renewed access for 24 hours."
For a bundle product that also contains download files, the download link for all download products of that bundle will be extended.
The information if and when the link has expired is next to the product name. Above in the "Details" section you will find the >>download link and by clicking on it you can see what your customer sees after their order.
The customer will then receive an email about the renewal with the new download link.
If the customer has a password for his elopage account (e.g. because he is using an online course or has requested a password), he has permanent access to the product and can download it at any time.
For larger files, you can also send your customer your login link. If he does not yet have a password for elopage, he can use the >>Forgot password feature to then request a password first.