Here you'll find all information regarding your commission and its payout.
When are publishers paid out?
Publishers are paid the commission generated in the previous month (from 1st to 30th) around the 15th of each month, provided the following applies:
- Publishers' >>profile is complete.
- Publishers' >>bank information are provided correctly.
- The payout amount is larger than 20 EUR.
How are publishers paid out?
Commissions will be transferred automatically to the chosen bank account.
Where do publishers find the purchases assigned to them?
- Log in your publisher account and got to "Payments" in the menu on the left.
- You'll see the list of purchases made due to your marketing activity and the commission you will be receiving for your efforts.
Good to Know
You can filter the list by various parameters and export the data in CSV format.
Where do publishers find their payouts?
- Log in your publisher account and got to "Billing & Reports" in the menu on the left.
- Click on "Payouts".
Do I have to pay taxes for publisher commissions?
Generally spoken, yes. This, however, depends on whether or not you are liable for VAT in your own country. If you are, you will receive the GROSS amount including VAT. If not, you will be paid the NET amount.