You want to participate in an affiliate program or are already registered as a publisher at elopage and have questions? Here we have compiled some important information for you.
Q: When are publishers paid out?
A: Publishers are paid the commission generated in the previous month (from 1st to 30th) around the 15th of each month, provided the following:
- Publishers' >>profile is complete.
- Publishers' >>bank information are provided correctly.
- The payout amount is larger than 20 EUR.
Commissions are charged on all payments related to an order. So if it is a subscription or an installment payment, commission is charged on each transaction.
Q: How are publishers paid out?
A: Commissions will be transferred automatically to the chosen bank account.
Q: How can I view the transactions for each payout?
- Log in your publisher account and got to "Payments" in the menu on the left.
- You will see the list of purchases made due to your marketing activity and the commission you will be receiving for your efforts.
You can filter the list by various parameters and export the data in CSV format.
Q: Where can I find my previous payouts?
- Log into your publisher account and go to "Billing & Reports" in the menu on the left.
- Click on "Payouts".
Q: Do I have to pay taxes on my commissions?
A: Generally spoken, yes. This, however, depends on whether or not you are liable for VAT in your own country. If you are, you will receive the GROSS amount including VAT. If not, you will be paid the NET amount.