If you have a subscription / installment payment and made the purchase with one of the following options,
- Bank Wire
the further payments have to be made manually, in time for the due date.
We will send you a reminder, one week before the next rate is due.
Important: Please carry out payments only via our system, otherwise payments cannot be assigned automatically and will be severely delayed.
How to make a new payment:
A new transfer by Bank Wire, Sofort or PayPal can be done in two ways:
- From the payment link in the email that you receive 7 days before the due date
- From your elopage account (if you have a login e.g. for an online course/membership)
1. Via the button "Pay invoice" from the mail you receive 7 days before the due date
The link takes you directly to the page with your payment overview. Click on the "Bill next amount" button
- SEPA and credit card - the debiting will take place automatically
- PayPal and Sofort - you will be forwarded to the payment provider
- Bank wire - you will receive the necessary data for the transfer
2. Directly from the customer account
- log into your customer account
- click on "Payments" / "Orders" on the left
- select the product and click on the three dots "...", then click on "Link"
Then - as described in point 1. - the overview of the current payment status appears.
- Click on the “Bill next amount” button
Important for Bank Wire:
- due to the bank term, payments should be made about 3-4 working days before the due date;
- please always include the correct payment reference and do not add any additional information, so that the payment can be automatically assigned upon receipt.
If the payment is not made until the due date is reached, the course access will be automatically blocked until the payment is received. You will be informed via email, if your access should be blocked/released.