You can cancel individually booked apps at any time. The app will be canceled immediately and the feature will no longer be available to you or your customers.
From the next day onwards, the costs will no longer be invoiced.
How can you cancel it?
- To cancel an app, go to "My Plan."
Here you can see which apps are not included in the booked package and what costs have been incurred so far.
- Click on "cancel" to cancel the app.
You will then receive a confirmation that the app and the booked feature have been canceled.
If you need the feature again, you can book it at any time.
Example for individual apps:
- automated invoicing: We will no longer create and deliver invoices for you.
- Coupon code: Coupon codes that have already been created can no longer be redeemed. For existing orders with subscription or installment payments, for which the coupon code has already been entered, additional payments will be settled with the coupon code.
- Customization: Your designs created with the app will be switched off so that only the standard design is available.
- Unlimited number of products: Without the app, only the first 5 created products are published. All others lose their approval for sale. You can now archive products that are no longer needed and publish products that you are still selling instead. Customers who already have the course or membership can continue to use it.