You can find your invoices with the elopage costs in the menu bar on the left under "My plan."
The invoices are issued on the 1st of each month for the previous month. There we list all costs for
- the booked package
- the booked apps and
- the transaction-related costs, including cancellations and chargeback costs.
On the right under Actions you can go to
- "Download receipt" to download the invoice
- "Download details" to download a list of the relevant transfers, including the fees
Tip: If the "Actions" column is not displayed on the right due to the screen resolution of your device, use the arrow key to go over to the right.
If you use our video app and have exceeded the number of videos included in your package, you will also find this in the annex to the invoice.
Here is an example of such an annex:
Invoices from June 1st, 2020
From June 1st, 2020 you will only find one invoice with all costs for your seller account under "My Plan."
If you are in the reseller model, your invoice only includes the costs for the packages and apps you have booked. This we book for 1st of the next month of the payment method stored under "My Plan."
If you sell in your own name, we will either offset the costs
- with your earnings, provided you have enough money in your elopage account or
- deduct the amount of the invoice from the payment method stored under "My Plan."
The quickest way to see how much money you still have in your elopage account is under "Billing & Reports" and then "Cash-out."
Invoices until May 1st, 2020
Until May 1st, 2020 you will find two separate invoices under "My Plan."
1) elopage payment processing - monthly compilation of the transfer fees already billed (including publisher and joint venture commissions) for incoming payments via the payment methods of prepayment, Sofort and credit card (only for sellers in their own name).
This invoice bears the note "paid" because we have already deducted the costs when we received the payment.
2) PayPal & App usage - monthly summary of the costs for
- the use of elopage (booked packages and apps) as well as the
- transfer costs for PayPal payments (including publisher and joint venture commissions).
For payments that go to your PayPal account, the full amount goes to your PayPal account. Therefore, the transfer fees and commissions (for your publishers or joint venture partners) are billed in the monthly statement.
Under "My Plan" you will find your invoices as well as the "payment receipt" which shows you what the costs are made up of.
Invoice paid from the credit (invoice for 1)
There are transaction-related costs for each sale, such as
- Service fees
- Transfer fees
- Cancellation fees for a cancellation
- The publisher commission
- Commission for joint venture partners
These are automatically deducted from all earnings that go to your elopage payment account (i.e. all payments that do not go directly to your PayPal account).
For all these costs you will receive an "invoice" which contains the note "Paid" at the bottom. So you can take these costs into account in your accounting / tax return.
Invoice to be paid
The invoice contains the costs that have not yet been automatically deducted and for which payment is due now (i.e. at the same time as the invoice setup).
That's the cost of
- the booked plan
- any additionally booked apps
- the transfer-related costs (see above) for sales via PayPal
- chargeback fees.
Why a separate treatment for PayPal payments?
100% of the PayPal payments go to your PayPal account.
Therefore we provide you with the fees or the commissions for your publishers / joint venture partner billed retrospectively on the 1st of a month.