You can easily keep track of your customers thanks to the customer overview with information on the details, orders and transfers of your customers.
Viewing customer overview & details
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Customers," then "Customers." The customer overview opens.
- By clicking on the customer ID or on "Details" you get to the detailed view of your customers.
- Here you will find the customer information on orders and transfers that your customers have made with the same email address.
- You can get detailed information about the entries in the "Orders" and "Transfers" areas by clicking on the ID or on the Options button on the right and "Details" or on "Details."
- You will be directed to the "Orders" or "Transfers" area, where you will find the order and transfer details.
- The order details include the >>Download link and the link to the >>Payment manage page of your customers. You can also access the payment management page by clicking on the Options button in the customer details in the "Orders" area if you select "Manage" here (instead of "Details").
- In the transfer details, you can have the same output as a PDF by clicking on the "Transfer details" button, >>View invoice details or >>Cancel transfer.
Filtering customer overview
- Click on the filter symbol and the filter settings will open. You can filter the customer overview according to the criteria "Country" and "Created."
- Select the desired filter criteria by clicking on the checkbox and then click on "Apply."
Exporting customer overview
- Click on the "CSV" button to export your customer overview in this format.
- By clicking on the checkbox you select which customer information should be exported.
- Then click on "Download."
You can find more about orders and transfers in the support articles >>The transfer overview with payments and cashouts & >>Order overview & payment management.