As a seller, you can provide for your product whether or for how many days you want to grant a right of withdrawal.
But what if you change that later with the product? How do you see what was set when the customer bought the product?
You can easily see this in the order details.
View the cancellation terms for this order
- Go to "customers" and "Orders."
- Search for the order and click on the "ID number" at the front.
- Then you can see above the number of days for the cancellation and the ID of your template with the cancellation terms. If you click on the "link", you will get to the current template.
Where can you find the pdf file with the cancellation terms that was sent to the customer?
- only applies if the customer has the option of cancellation. Not if the customer waives this when purchasing.
- In the order details, scroll down to Email Logs.
If the purchase confirmation email was sent through us, you can view the attachment at the bottom of the purchase confirmation email.
This gives you an overview of which cancellation terms apply to every order.