In order for publishers to register easily for your affiliate program, you can easily create a form in the "Marketing" area that you can embed on your website.
Then someone can register as an affiliate for your partner program.
- If he does not yet have a so-called publisher account with us, a new account will be created and added to your partner program.
- If he already has a so-called publisher account with us, he will be registered directly in your partner program.
You can find out more about how it works in the article How the onboarding forms for publishers work.
Overview of this article
step 2: Customize the design of the form
step 3: Copy the link and embed it on your page
Step 1: Create the embed form
- Click on "Marketing" and then "Marketing Tools" click on "Create" at the top right.
- Click on "Embedded Forms for Publishers" and name it to create the form. The name is internal to you.
- Select the partner program for which the publisher should register using the form.
- Select one of your products from the partner program. After activation via the form, the publisher receives his advertising link for this form directly and can use it to advertise the product.
Of course, his activation applies to all products in the partner program and he can also create his own advertising links in the account.
Click on the "Next" button so that your embed form is created.
Below you can see the preview and the code that you can embed on your website. You can also customize the design of the form.
Step 2: Customize the design of the form
- If you want to adjust the design, click on "Edit."
Here you can then make various settings. The preview below will then be updated immediately so that you can see how your changes will affect you.
Step 3: Copy the link and embed it on your page
- At the bottom right of the form you will find the code and the symbol to copy the code.
You can then insert this on your website.