Please note that we have changed the menu structure.To simplify navigation, your elopage account is now structured slightly differently. But the functions remain the same. We will adjust the help section and renew the screenshots. If you have any questions, our support will be happy to help.
Achtung, neue Menüstruktur! Um die Navigation zu vereinfachen, ist dein elopage-Account jetzt etwas anders strukturiert. Die Funktionen bleiben aber die gleichen. Wir werden den Hilfebereich anpassen und die Screenshots erneuern. Bei Fragen hilft unser Support gerne weiter.
This is a machine-translated article. We’re constantly working on improving translation quality for an optimized help center experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Setting lifetime commissions
The lifetime commission can be used for simple and multi-level affiliate programs.
Activating a lifetime commission
If there have not yet been any sales for the program, you can also set the setting retrospectively.
- Click on "Commission duration".
- Choose "Lifetime Commission".
How does the lifetime commission work?
- After the one-time cookie assignment for the first sale, commissions are incurred for the same publisher for all subsequent purchases made by the same customer.
- The publisher doesn't have to make the customer click again. The one-time assignment is sufficient.
- After the one-time assignment of x-device or x-browser, the customer can buy - the assignment takes place and falls under lifetime commissions.
- The prerequisite for the allocation of subsequent purchases is that the customer always buys with the same email address.
- Other publishers, clicks or redirects CANNOT cancel this one-time and fixed assignment.