The lifetime commission can be used for simple and multi-level affiliate programs.
Activating a lifetime commission
If there have not yet been any sales for the program, you can also set the setting retrospectively.
- Click on "Commission duration".
- Choose "Lifetime Commission".
How does the lifetime commission work?
- After the one-time cookie assignment for the first sale, commissions are incurred for the same publisher for all subsequent purchases made by the same customer.
- The publisher doesn't have to make the customer click again. The one-time assignment is sufficient.
- After the one-time assignment of x-device or x-browser, the customer can buy - the assignment takes place and falls under lifetime commissions.
- The prerequisite for the allocation of subsequent purchases is that the customer always buys with the same email address.
- Other publishers, clicks or redirects CANNOT cancel this one-time and fixed assignment.