If you use a quiz for your online course, you can
- view the responses submitted by participants and
- for the answers to be evaluated manually, decide whether the question was answered correctly or not.
View quiz answers
- Course accesses and then
- on the "Quiz Answers" tab.
Here you can
- filter by status, customer name, product, lesson and reply date
- search and then
- view and evaluate the answers via "Details" on the right.
Rate quiz answers (only if manual rating is set)
- Click Details on the right of the quiz answer to see what answers the participant gave.
If you have used closed questions and stored which answer is wrong or correct, this will be displayed to you.
- Click on "Passed" or "Failed" below and,
- if necessary, send your participant a comment.
What happens after I rate the answer?
- Your participant will then receive an email notification of their result.
- If you have set him to advance only after he passes the quiz and you accept the quiz result, he will now move on to the next lesson.
- If he passed the quiz, he can now look at the page with the content of the lesson again. If he did not pass the quiz, he cannot look at the lesson content.
- If you have enabled him to repeat the quiz, he can answer and submit the questions again.
What rights does my team member need to be able to view and answer quiz questions?
Your team member needs the "Access" right to be able to view and answer quiz questions.