Notifications about new quiz answers
At the top right of the account, under the bell, you'll find the "Notifications" section. Here you can filter for quizzes under "My notifications."
- To access a quiz attempt, click on the "check" button next to the message.
Quiz answers at a glance and download
Do you want to have an overview of the answers to the quiz questions and download the quiz answers?
- Then go to the Customers / Course Accesses view and click on the "Quiz Answers" tab. There you will find the quiz answers, including status and points.
On the left, you can filter according to various criteria via the filter icon.
Download the answers
On the right, click on the download symbol to create a download for the data contained in the filter. The CSV file then also contains the questions and answers of the participants.
Manually rate quiz answers
If your quiz is set so that the answers are not automatically evaluated, you will see the answers when you open the quiz attempt and can rate the quiz as passed or failed and leave a message for your customer.
What happens after I rate the answer?
- Your participant will then receive an email notification about the result.
- If you have set that he/she will not progress until the quiz has been passed and you have accepted the quiz result, he/she will now move on to the next lesson(s).
- If he/she has passed the quiz, he/she can now view the page with the content of the lesson again. If he/she has not passed the quiz, he/she will not be able to view the content of the lesson.
- If you have set up that he/she can repeat the quiz, he/she can answer and submit the questions again.
What rights does my team member need to be able to view and answer quiz questions?
Your team member needs the "Access" right to be able to view and answer quiz questions.