When you create an online course, the individual menu items for your participants are all expanded by default.
For each course, you can individually define whether this should be the case or whether all menu items should be closed. This is particularly useful for courses with many menus and pages.
Where can you find this setting option for the course WITHOUT the online course theme?
- Go to products.
- Go to your course.
- Go to the "Contents" step and scroll all the way down to the left of the menus and pages.
- Move the switcher to the right so that all menus are open.
Where can you find the setting option for the course WITH an online course theme?
- Go to "Themes" and then "Online course themes."
- Choose the theme that you have stored in the course.
- Go to Settings for the sidebar.
- Click on "Menus expanded" to activate this feature.
- Then click on "Update" below to save the changes and display them in the courses with this theme.
How does this change affect you?
This means that all menu items are closed
- in the preview of the course from the seller account
- on the product page in the Contents tab.
Please note: If you have activated pages for the preview on the product page (as in the picture for the "Introduction" page), the corresponding menu item is opened so that the customer can immediately see which pages he can view before purchasing.
- and of course for the participants in the course.