Sofort is one of the most widely used online direct payment method in countries like Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium. It's a payment method based on bank transfers. The payment is recorded in real time (as with a card) on the user's payment account.
To be enabled, the settings of your online banking must be activated for payments within the EU (especially France as our partner bank Lemonway sits in France).
By choosing Sofort, online buyers are redirected to the secure interface of their online bank to make the payment. The seller receives real-time confirmation of the transaction and is able to immediately deliver the order to the customer.
You will also receive a payment confirmation from Sofort.
- Real-time transfer of payment status info to the seller of the product
- The details regarding the transfer are already pre-set to avoid misdirected payments
- The seller will not receive you bank account data (IBAN etc...)
Immediately after the successful purchase, you will receive the confirmation email with access to the product and further information.
How does it work?
- Choose Sofort as payment method
- Tick the boxes if necessary (Right of withdrawal), so that the "Buy now" button gets activated
- Click on “Buy now”
- You are redirected to the Sofort GmbH / Klarna website
- Insert the BIC of your Bank
- Click on “Next”
- Enter your online banking login data
- Submit a wire transfer. All data for the payment are already pre-filled by us
After the payment, you will be redirected back to our confirmation page where you will find information about your product. You will also receive a confirmation email about your purchase.