There are two ways to insert images in the online course. Choose the variant that suits you.
a) Via the content block for texts. Here you can place the image freely between texts, determine the size and also edit the HTML code.
b) Via the content block for images. Here you simply upload the image and cannot make any further settings. You can create more blocks above and below it.
Overview of this article
a) Add images in the content block for texts
- On the course page, go to page builder and click on the + and select "Text" to add a block of text. This is then first created "naked." Then you can edit it and fill it with content.
- Click on the editing pencil for the text block in the page builder.
You will then see the area in which you can make various settings for the block such as background color and spacing in all four directions.
Then you will find the text editor there which you can use to provide and format texts, insert images and videos.
- Click on the "image" icon in the menu bar.
- Then select from where the image should be added.
- upload from your hard drive,
- provide the image URL if your image is saved on the web, for example in the file library of your website, or
- add it from your elopage library.
Changing image properties
You can also format the image here and drag it larger with the mouse, change the orientation or size, provide a link or edit it in the HTML code.
The image editing menu
If you click on the image, a separate menu bar appears with the options to change the properties of the image.
You can set the image size in pixels or % from the bar on the right side of the age builder (recommended for display on different end devices).
Make changes in the HTML code
If you are familiar with HTML, you can also edit the HTML code of the text block.
- Click on the symbol with the three dots to view a submenu of the editor.
- Click on the icon < /> to enter the HTML mode.
Important: To save the changes, please switch back to text mode by clicking the symbol < /> again.
b) Add images in the content block for images
- On the course page, click on the + and select "Images" to add an image block.
- Click on the "editing pencil" for the image block.
- Select the location of the image.
You can upload it from your hard drive, from your drop box or add it to us from your file library.
Here you can no longer make any settings to the properties of the image.
You can move the block with Drag & Move or place another block next to it or above or below it.
- a block of text was created above, then
- on the left an image block and
- to the right of this a download block that your customer can use to listen to and download the audio file directly in the course.