The ticket creation is divided into 7 steps.
Step 1: Create event
- Enter the name of your event, which will appear in your shop overview. On page 2 you can store tickets for the event for different dates.
- Describe your event.
- Add one or more cover art or videos that your client can use to get an idea of what it's about.
- Click on "next" in the lower right corner.
Step 2: Create tickets for the venues and dates
Here you can create a separate ticket for each date that belongs to this event.
The ticket name, the date and the price are then displayed on the product page in your shop and on the payment page. If you have created several tickets for different dates, the customer can select the appropriate ticket and date before purchasing.
- Ticket name - Name of the ticket for the product and payment side
- Prefix code - Each ticket is given a unique ticket number.
You can choose any prefix,
e.g .: VIP, Premium, Standard, ticket category 1, ticket category 2, etc.
It appears on the pdf ticket and is automatically changed with every purchase +1 continuously updated.
Then it goes on with the payment options.
- The gray circles with the white "i" (red arrow) provide explanations for individual options
- Store the payment plan(s) with the priceunder Payment Options.
- With "Price for a certain period" you can set that the price (e.g. a "Frühbucherpreis/EarlyBird" or "Last Chance") is only valid for a certain period of time.
Then create the appropriate time periods with individual prices.
The system then only displays the payment plan from the specified period on the respective date.
If necessary, this can also be mentioned in additional fields on the payment page.
- Click on "Save plan" at the end of your settings under the payment options.
The place of performance are all mandatory fields for offline events.
The same goes for Dates if use date is selected.
- If it is an online event, select this type. This eliminates the need to enter the location and the tax calculation is converted to the tax rate of the buyer country.
- If it is a face-to-face event, select "offline event" and enter the city and street as well as the abbreviation of the location that appears on the product page and in the selection when purchasing. In this case, the tax rate of the country in which the event takes place is used.
- Start and end date - enter start and end date.
Note that the time is CEST.
- Available number (tickets)- If you only have a limited number of seats per appointment, enter the number under "Available tickets"
- If necessary, you can also give
In principle, you have already recorded all the essential data that are necessary for the sale of the ticket.
- Then click on "next" at the bottom right to get to the design of the ticket.
If you click on next, you will have an overview of the Tickets:
Step 3: Design a ticket
Here you can design the ticket, which the customer receives as a PDF file.
- Upload a ticket picture.
- If necessary, adjust the font, color and size for the individual entries so that they fit your picture. To do this, click in the corresponding text field (e.g. title, code, additional text, etc.)
These can also be hidden here with a "click" if necessary.
- You can easily move the individual entries using "drag & drop".
- Click on "next" at the bottom right to go to the next step.
Tip: The result of your design can be seen if you open the ticket "preview" separately in advance and switch over from time to time and update the page (with the "F5" key)!
Step 4: Payment / Payment page
Here you can make various settings relating to payment. You can find out more about this in this article. See if you want to adjust something here.
- Click on "Update" at the bottom right and go to "Delivery";
with "Save & Close" you come back to the "Product Links".
Step 5: Delivery
Here you can make various settings relating to the delivery of the ticket, such as
- save and supplement your own thank you page to which the customer is redirected after payment and there provide certain data on the purchase via the URL
- change the purchase confirmation email or switch it off completely
- transfer the data about the purchase to your email marketing provider
Step 6: Additional
Here you can find further settings like
- Activate or deactivate tracking codes
- Enable or disable the WebHooks URL endpoint
- Activate the automatic registration of the buyer in your partner program
Step 7: Upselling
We wish you a great event.