Have you created a product and want to change something? Here we'll show you how to edit your already created products, duplicate them with just one click, change the publishing status or archive them.
- Go to "Products" in the main menu of your seller account.
- Click the Options button on the right.
- You can perform the following actions: >> view product pages, edit product, archive product, duplicate product, unpublish product or publish product
If you duplicate your product, a copy of the selected product will be created, including all settings of the original product. We recommend that you adjust the >> product URL of the duplicate. Otherwise, the URL contains the addition "/copy-from."
When you archive a product, it is removed from the product overview and your shop. The page links now lead to your shop page. Customers who have previously purchased the product retain their access. You can filter for archived products and restore them at any time.
- Permanent deletion of products is not possible, as in this case it would not only be removed from your seller account, but also from the payer accounts of your customers.
- You can also unpublish a product, which removes product approval and visibility in the shop, but all previously purchased customer access remains.
- You can use the stored pricing plan to control how long your product should be displayed.