You can find your products here.
Here you can
- Create a product
- See which products are not approved for sale and why
- Search and filter for products
- Export the list as a CSV file and
- Under "... " receive information about the product and perform certain quick actions, such as editing the product.
Information about the success of your products (number of sales, bestsellers, etc.) can be found under >> Payments / Analyses.
View information about the product
- Under "More," click on the i.
Here you can see the configuration of your product, such as
- Pricing plans
- Custom fields
- Tracking codes
- Webhook endpoints
etc. and you can jump directly to the editing step.
Editing a product
To edit a product,
- click "Edit" on the right under "More" and
- select which editing step you want to jump to.
Under "More," you will also find other options such as "publish," "archive," "preview," "duplicate" or "unpublish."
Via the filter at the top left you can easily filter all products according to a certain criterion, so that only these are displayed in your overview.
- Select the filter and, if necessary, additional data such as product type, date etc. and click on "Apply."
- To see all products again, go to the Product view again or click "Delete" on the filter.
Use the search box to search for all products that contain specific terms.
The following fields are searched:
- Brief description
If you click directly on the product name, the link overview opens.
Here you will find the editing options for your product in the horizontal navigation at the top.
To limit the availability of a product to a certain period of time, simply edit the respective pricing plan. Once you define the pricing plan in the product for a certain period of time and the time is reached, there is no active pricing plan and the product automatically jumps to "offline" and is no longer visible in the shop.