Forwarding parameters - Overview
If, with your product, you redirect the customer to another URL once they have paid successfully, e.g.
- because you deliver your product on your own site or
- you want to display a thank you page once they have purchased the online course,
you can have the data that the customer provided when purchasing the product forwarded to your site as a URL parameter and read it out and use it there.
The URL of the page to which they are redirected contains the data relating to the purchase. What data is forwarded depends on which fields were displayed and filled out on the checkout page. More on this can be found under "How do I customize checkout pages?".
Setting the forwarding of parameters
- In your product, under "Forward parameters" and "URL redirection to external success page", provide the URL to which you want the customer to be redirected once they have completed the purchase. Please note the information in the help content.
- Click toggle switch to enable forwarding of parameters.
- Then select which parameters you want to forward.
Upon purchase, the URL of your thank you page is then supplemented with various parameters.
Which parameters are forwarded?
- Payment ID: payment_id
- Payment status: state
- Transfer number: transaction_id
- Subscription number: subscription_id
- Order token: order_token
- Pricing plan type: period_type (subscription, installment payments)
- Campaign ID: campaign_id
- Additional data that you previously provided in your URL (e.g. customer number for your system): add_id_1 and add_id_2
- Customer number: account_id
- Email address: payer_email
- First name: payer_first_name
- Last name: payer_last_name
- Country: payer_country
- Country code: payer_country_code
- City: payer_city
- Street: payer_street
- House number: payer_street_number
- ZIP code: payer_zip
- Business/company: payer_company
- VAT ID: payer_vat_no
- Telephone number: payer_phone
- ID of the purchased ticket: ticket_id
- Date of the purchased ticket ticket_date
- Product name: product
- Price paid: price
- Pricing plan ID: pricing_plan_ids
- Publisher ID: pid
- Affiliate program ID for the publisher: prid
- Recurring payment?: recurring ("yes" or "no" is passed on)
- Pricing plan: recurring_form ("monthly", "quarterly" or "yearly" is passed on)
- Coupon code used: coupon
- Performance period: performance_period
- Order number: order_id
- Payment session ID: payment_session_id
- Payment session token: payment_session_token
- Affiliate program ID: affiliate_program_id
When purchasing as a gift / with a different delivery address, the recipient's data:
- Email: gift_receiver_email
- Name: gift_receiver_first_name
- Last name: gift_receiver_last_name
- Country: gift_receiver_country
- Country code: gift_receiver_country_code
- City: gift_receiver_city
- Street: gift_receiver_street
- House number: gift_receiver_street_number
- Company: gift_receiver_company
- ZIP code: gift_receiver_zip
- VAT ID: gift_receiver_vat_id
- Telephone number: gift_receiver_phone