You can easily forward parameters to the payment pages
(Example: http://elopage.com/s/username/productname/?payment....) to fill out fields like name, surname or redeem a coupon code immediately.
Please find below all URL parameters that you can send or forward.
You can also use our marketing tools to create the links with your parameters.
Notes for developers: The Get Parameters differ from the parameters you push, as within Webhooks we include more parameters. Please check the API documentation to see how Webhooks work.
List of all parameters:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- E-mail of customer
- Country code
- Zip code
- Street and house number
- Phone number
- Coupon code
- Hide coupon code field (only if switched off in general settings)
- Select payment plan
- Display specific payment plans
- Display one or multiple bundles
- Don't display bundles
- Activate funnel after purchase
- Attach Publisher ID
- Affiliate program ID
- Attach multiple affiliate programs
- Campaign ID
- additional non-visible fields (for Webhooks)add id 1 and 2
- Choose ticket for event
- Number of tickets
How it works:
Once you have your payment link (https://elopage.com/s/username/productname/payment), you can simply attach:
- one parameter, for example email address of the payment: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- multiple parameters, for example name of your customer and a coupon code (50DISCOUNT):