Customers love it when they can immediately reach someone in your support team and be able to ask questions before or after the purchase, for example.
If you use a chat tool for this, which offers a widget for embedding, you can provide this on your elopage pages.
The chat widget will be displayed on your shop and product pages at the bottom right after it has been provided.
Customers can contact you quickly and easily without having to leave the system and, for example, pick up the phone or send an email.
How does the chat work?
Your customers will find the chat window on your shop page at the bottom right and
It looks a little different depending on the seller. If you are online in the chat, your customers can exchange ideas with you directly in real time on your elopage page.
Where do I provide it?
- Search for the chat tool and create your account there.
- Research the seller to find out where you can get the code for the widget and copy it to the clipboard. At Tawk, for example, you can find these instructions.
- If the app is not included in your plan, click on "Apps" in the seller account and book the app.
- Click on "Apps" and "Integrations."
- Go to "Support-Chat Widget" and paste the code into the field.
Since your chat widget usually sets various cookies and forwards data to the software provider and the visitor has to consent to this, set the switcher to the right under "own cookies" and select a cookie template that has already been created or create the description.
- Save the settings.
The chat will then be displayed in the lower right corner of your shop and product page and your cookie description in the appropriate category that you specified.
Which chat tools can I use?
Here are a few examples that you can use.
Do you use another chat tool? Then please let us know so that we can take it on here.