Use automated invoicing via elopage.
Then all invoices will be created directly upon successful payment and made available to the customer. Configure the invoice in your layout using and enter the first invoice number.
You can find the invoice under "Transactions" or for download under "Reports".
Your customers will receive the invoice directly with the purchase confirmation email on the elopage thank you page.
Customers with elopage login can find the invoice directly in their account under Transfers.
1. Activate automated invoicing
- Click on "Settings" and then on "Invoice setup"
- If the app is not included in your plan, book it for a fee
- Activate the automated invoicing by setting the switcher to "green."
2. Configure invoice
Configure your invoices.
Start with your information about VAT. The "i" gives you more information.
Upload a logo or a small image, or choose it from your file library.
The data for the invoice header comes from the information for your legal notice. You can hide some information, while other is mandatory and cannot be hidden.
You can recognize the data that you can hide by the blue symbol with the eye. By default, all data is displayed.
- Crossed out eye = Data is not displayed
- Eye open = Data is displayed
- Upload an image.
Notes on automatic additions to the invoice
- The service period is automatically specified in the invoice for online courses and tickets.
- The additional information field is given as a footer in the PDF. Umlauts or special characters are not possible here.
- Include the first invoice number to be used. All other invoices are then incremented.
3. Preview a sample invoice
- You can use the "Preview" button to view an example calculation.