How does the onboarding of the publishers who want to participate in your affiliate program via your embed form take place? The process in detail depends on whether or not he already has a publisher account with elopage.
If the publisher already has a publisher account with elopage:
- They simply enter their ID in your embed form and clicks on "Accept." They are now registered for your affiliate program and will then be shown the link for your product directly in the window. It couldn't be faster or easier.
If the publisher does not have a publisher account with elopage yet:
- You click on "No publisher account? Click here & create." An area for your data opens in the form.
- Here you enter your data, accept the terms and conditions for publishers and click on "Register."
- Their account is then created and the Publisher ID field is pre-filled with their ID. Then it continues in the same way as for already registered publishers.
- They click on "Accept" to sign up for your affiliate program.
- The product link is then displayed to them and they can start promoting and selling immediately.