Do you want to create a link that contains the coupon code so that your customer can click on the link
- and go to the checkout page of your product where
- the discount is automatically deducted?
You can find out how to do it here.
- Create a single coupon code for the product.
Step 2: Assemble the URL with the coupon code using our marketing tools.
Make sure that the coupon code is also valid for the product you have selected here.
- Go to "Marketing" and "Marketing Tools". Click on "Create" in the top right corner.
- Then select "Simple Link."
- In the next step, select "Product" and then below your product for which you want to create the link with the coupon code and click on "Next."
- Then select the checkout page and click "Next."
- Then activate "the coupon code selection" and select your coupon code and click on "Next."
- Then give the link a name under which you can find it in the dashboard.
On this page you will find the long link with the URL parameter for the coupon code and also a short link.
- Test the link once, by copying it into the browser.
And you're done!
Use the URL where you need it and store it in a text link, as a link in an advertising image, a purchase button, in an email, on your website, i.e. where the buyer should click on the link to get to the discounted product.