You have three options to invite publishers to your affiliate program:
- invite by email
- via your publisher landing page
- via an onboarding form, which you embed on your website (embed form).
In addition, you can have every buyer of your product automatically set up as a publisher. This works in the same way with the simple partner program as with the multi-level partner program.
You should only do this if this was clearly communicated during the purchase or if it is part of your concept that buyers recommend the product directly and receive a commission for it.
Go to the area for inviting publishers
- Click on "Marketing" and "Partner programs".
- Click to the right of the partner program you have already created on ... and the "editing pen".
- Switch to the tab "Publisher".
- Click "Invite" at the top right.
- Select the program.
- Enter the email address.
- If necessary, store a bonus (only for multi-level programs).
- Click on "Invite".
The publisher will then receive an invitation by email.
You can see the status in your overview.
b) Acquire via your landing page
When you create the program, you specify whether you need a publisher landing page. You can find the link for this in the overview of the programs or on the publisher invitation page.
This is what the page looks like if you leave it as the default. You can also change it individually. You can distribute the URL of your landing page, for example, on your social media pages or groups or in the newsletter.
To participate in your program, the publisher clicks on "Accept" and then follows the further process.
c) Store the embedding form for publishers on your landing page
Go to "Marketing" and "Badges", if you want to create an embedding form for your landing page through which the publishers can sign up for your program.