The product URL link is automatically based on the product name when it is created. If you have changed the product name or duplicated the product, you should change the URL accordingly.
- Go to the "Product Page" step on the edit page of your product.
- Click on the little arrow next to "Custom Product URL".
- This opens the field with the current product URL link. You can edit the URL link to your liking.
- Scroll down to the end of the product page and click on "Update" or "Save & Close".
- In a URL link, there are certain characters that are not allowed, such as spaces, umlauts and special characters. Please keep this in mind when making any changes. As a general rule, however, when you click on save, you will receive a message saying that the "slug" of your product is not permitted.
- If the product is already on sale by you or your publisher, you should be careful when changing the link and take the changes into account in all distribution channels, as the old link will no longer work after it has been changed.
- If you have copied the product from another product, the meta information for the search engines and in the browser tab will contain the data of the original product . Please change this data by clicking on "More".