You can create an eTicket for
- offline events for which you would like to offer a ticket for free or for a fee, such as
- events like information evening, book reading, sofa concert, etc.
- meetups, round tables or other group meetings
- on-site workshops, seminars, courses
- online events (with and without dates) such as webinars or video consultations and also
- as a voucher to redeem at your location.
You can, for example, post the link directly in your Facebook event or the meetup and the participants can already book a ticket.
What do your customers get after they buy your product?
Immediately after the successful payment, your customers will receive an email with access to
- the event ticket as a PDF with the QR code and
- the invoice.
As with all products that you sell through elopage,
- the customer can pay with different payment methods
- let's take care of
- Invoice setup and sending (if activated)
- Tax calculation for the venue and
- the delivery of the ticket to your customers
- can you
- include the tickets in your affiliate program and sell them through your publishers
- customize the sales and download page
- see at any time how many tickets have been sold
- Reserve tickets by creating an invoice for bookings made by phone, for example, which is automatically sent by email
- Transfer the customer data to your email marketing provider and (with the customer's consent) use it for further marketing measures or a newsletter.
At the event you can also use the QR code to check whether this ticket has already been redeemed.