You can create a so-called eTicket or online ticket for
- Offline events for which you would like to offer a ticket for free or for a fee, such as
- events such as an information evening, book reading, sofa concert, etc.
- meetups, round tables or other group meetings
- on-site workshops, seminars, courses
- >>Online events (with and without date) such as webinars or video consultations and also
- as a voucher for redemption at your site.
For example, you can post the link directly in your Facebook event or the Meetup and the participants can book a ticket.
What do your customers receive after the purchase?
Directly after successful payment, your customers will receive an email with access to
- the event ticket as a PDF file with the QR code
- the invoice.
As with all products you sell through elopage,
- your customer can pay with different payment methods
- we take care of
- invoice setup and sending (if activated)
- tax calculation for the venue and
- the delivery of the ticket to your customers
- you can
- include the tickets in your affiliate program and sell them through your publishers
- customize the sales and download page
- see how many tickets have been sold at any time
- reserve tickets by creating an invoice for e.g. telephone bookings, which is automatically sent by email
- transfer the customer data to your email marketing provider and use it (with the consent of the customers) for additional marketing measures or a newsletter.
In addition, you can check at the event via the >>QR code whether this ticket has already been redeemed.