Do you need an overview of product creation with elopage? Then you will find basic information here on creating your coaching products, online courses, memberships and much more.
Creating a product
By product type
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Products" and click on "Create".
- Move the mouse over the respective product type (e.g. online course) to display its description.
- Click on the product type you want.
According to use case
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Products."
- Click on your use case (e.g. One-on-one coaching).
Configuring a product
You set up your products in several steps. In each step you can use the standard settings or customize the product configuration. These steps can vary depending on the product type (e.g. the tab "Contents for online courses).
The following are 5 elements that are an integral part of product creation:
- Product page
- Checkout page
- IAP details*
*Click here on "Save & Close." If you are not yet using your app, no further action is required in this tab.
If you use our standard settings, you can create products within a very short time. All you have to do here is:
- Specify the product name
- Upload a cover picture
- Select a pricing plan
With a click on "Save & Close," the creation of the product is complete and your product is published. If you do not want to put your product online yet, simply unpublish it by clicking on "Unpublish" in the top right corner.
If you want elopage to create and deliver the invoices, configure the automated invoicing before launch.
Creating other products
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Products" and you will get an overview of the products you have created so far.
- To add more products, click on "Create" in the upper right corner.