Please note that we have changed the menu structure.To simplify navigation, your elopage account is now structured slightly differently. But the functions remain the same. We will adjust the help section and renew the screenshots. If you have any questions, our support will be happy to help.
Achtung, neue Menüstruktur! Um die Navigation zu vereinfachen, ist dein elopage-Account jetzt etwas anders strukturiert. Die Funktionen bleiben aber die gleichen. Wir werden den Hilfebereich anpassen und die Screenshots erneuern. Bei Fragen hilft unser Support gerne weiter.
This is a machine-translated article. We’re constantly working on improving translation quality for an optimized help center experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Regular payments: View the payment date and status
If you have bought a product with a subscription or installment payment, you can see at any time when the installment is due and which ones have already been paid.
How does it work?
- Log into your elopage account
- On the left, click on "Payments" and then "Orders"
- Select the order and click on the "three dots" on the right … and then on the "Link."
This will take you to your individual payment page and you can
- view the payment dates and, if applicable, invoices
- trigger the next installment
- change the payment method or
- if subscribed, terminate the subscription.
You will receive an email about the pending payment a few days before the due date.
You can make the payment directly from the email or from the payment overview (Manage button).