Do you want >>Zapier to easily link your applications (e.g. Google Docs, email or webinar providers, messenger, calendar tools) with your seller account?
For example, your customers' order information is sent directly to your project management software and an action is triggered there, completely automatically and without any programming knowledge!
Zapier offers a free version, which is limited to a maximum of 5 links between applications (Zaps), 100 actions (tasks) per month and 1 task per Zap.
Connect Zapier with elopage
- Book the app >>Zapier for a fee or our >>Professional Package.
- Go to "Settings" and "Integrations" in the main menu of your elopage seller account.
- Click on "Create API key" and copy the key to the clipboard.
- Log into your Zapier account and click on "My Apps" on the right.
- Click on "Add connection" at the top right to link elopage to Zapier.
- Paste the previously copied API key from elopage when you are prompted to do so by Zapier.
- You can find more support for connecting elopage to Zapier in the Zapier help article >>Connect your app to Zapier.
Trigger from elopage
A trigger is the trigger for an action via Zapier. You choose both the trigger and the action it will trigger. In principle, Zapier follows an if-then logic here. You can find some triggers from elopage in the support article >>Overview of the triggers
Actions in Zapier
In the action you define what happens when the trigger is triggered. For example, you can create a coupon code and have it sent when a certain product has been purchased. You can find an overview of the actions in the support article >>Overview of the actions
Zapier & GDPR
If you not only use Zapier for elopage, but also connect other applications such as Google Spreadsheet, your email newsletter tool or a platform for booking appointments, you also need a data processing agreement with these sellers.