Would you like as a seller in your own name to have your own terms and conditions or a different legal notice on your elopage pages, e.g. because you have special regulations and terms or a different design?
Then create the documents as a max. 4 MB .pdf file.
Sellers in the reseller model cannot upload their own legal notice or terms and conditions, as these in the seller's name.
Upload your own legal notice
Upload your own terms and conditions
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Settings" and "Terms and conditions."
- Click on "Upload the pdf file with your terms and conditions" at the top right.
- The upload window opens. Select your terms and conditions in .pdf format from your hard drive and then click on "Save."
- After a successful upload you will see your file in the terms and conditions area.
Delete your own terms and conditions
- If you want to delete your terms and conditions again, simply click on the trash can symbol.
- A pop-up opens with the note that the standardized terms and conditions will be stored unless you upload a new .pdf file. Click here on "Yes" and upload another document if necessary.