You can change the pricing plan / price at any time afterwards.
The change only affects customers who subsequently purchase the product.
For all customers who have already purchased the product, the price remains as it was when it was purchased.
- A customer buys a product with prepayment or purchase on account. Before we receive the payment, you have adjusted the price or changed the pricing plan.
For the customer, the price that was valid at the time of purchase applies.
- You have a membership or online course with subscription payments and increase the price for the individual installments.
This has no effect on existing customers. They continue to pay the previous installments.
Changing the pricing plan
- Edit your product and go to the "Checkout page" or, in the case of eTickets, to the "Ticket".
- Click on "edit" on the right of the pricing plan to change it.
Postponing the pricing plan
If you have created several pricing plans, you can sort them as they should be displayed on the checkout page.
- To do this, use the "symbol" on the right to move with drag & drop.
- Save the change to the pricing plan using the "Save" button.
Deleting the pricing plan
To delete a pricing plan,
- click on the "trash can" icon to the right of the pricing plan,
- save the change to the pricing plan using the "Save" button.