If a customer complains about a credit card or Sepa payment at his bank and returns the payment, the bank will charge the corresponding chargeback / return debit fees. We will pass these on to you.
As soon as a chargeback has been created, we will inform you about it by email.
You can also find this
- in the transfer overview and
- in the next monthly statement under "My plan."
To determine all chargebacks,
- go to "Payments" and "Transfers"
- click on the filter and select Chargeback for "Type."
View chargeback fees
To see the amount of the chargeback fee, click on the link for the transfer (TRX-ID) or "Details" to view the transfer details.
Settlement of the chargeback fees
In the month in which the chargeback was incurred, you will be billed for the amount in the monthly invoice. That means for the next 1st you will find in the invoice under "My Plan."
- the cancellation fees and
- chargeback fees for this transfer.
* The SEPA direct debit payment method is available for sellers in the reseller model and with elopage plus.