If you are the publisher of a multi-level affiliate program, we will provide you with a landing page that you can use to recruit other publishers (downline).
This is where interested parties can see the conditions and directly register as a publisher for the program.
The landing page was designed by the seller. Since your publisher ID is appended to the URL, those who register using this form will be placed directly below you.
If the person who calls up the landing page:
- Doesn't yet have an elopage publisher account, they can create one by clicking on "Become a publisher now."
- Already has a publisher account but is not logged in, they can log in using the "Already with elopage?" button and accept the program.
If the link is clicked on by someone who is currently logged in to their elopage publisher account (e.g. you, when you are testing the link), our system notices this and displays the "Accept" button. This means that they can accept the program with a single click because there is no need to create an account or log in.
Viewing the link to the publisher landing page
- Go to your publisher account.
- Click on "Partner Program."
- Click on "Publisher."
- Click on "Invite publisher."
- Select the multi-level partner program of the appropriate seller.
You can then use this link when recruiting new publishers for the program.