You have created your first online course and would like to check whether you have taken everything into account before selling it.
Here is our checklist:
- Is automated invoicing activated?
- Is your account already fully registered and have you connected payment providers?
- If you use elopage LITE, is the payment account already authorized?
- Have the course duration and start been entered correctly? Can you no longer change this data once the first purchase has been made?
- Are all prices and payment methods stored correctly and selectable on the checkout page?
- Purchase confirmation email customized? Please check if the parameter next_button is included so that your customers can save a password for their course.
- Are all relevant menus and pages published?
- Does the content look good in the preview or customer view (possibly also on mobile devices) (use as few manual breaks as possible, as these look different on different end devices).
- If applicable, drip-in data of your pages correct?
- If applicable, drip-in mails stored and all set to "activate?"
- Is the course itself published?
- Are you using a theme for your online course with the course overview page and have you added a heading and an image to the menu?
- If applicable, email provider connected and newsletter opt-in field created so that your customers can register for your newsletter?