If a customer buys several tickets in one go, he can provide the data for the individual participants, unless you have deactivated this in the configuration.
You can define in the settings
- which fields should be displayed and
- which of them are mandatory.
Making settings for fields on the checkout page
- Go to "Templates" and then to "Checkout pages".
- Choose the corresponding template and click on the "editing pencil".
- Go to the section "Settings for paid products."
- Move the switcher to the right for "Event Attendees."
You will then see the fields that you can display on the checkout page when purchasing an eTicket and which you can save as a mandatory field.
1. Select which fields should be displayed and which are mandatory
Activate the fields that should be displayed on the checkout page and which are mandatory. Please only activate the fields whose data you absolutely need and observe the regulations of the GDPR (data economy).
2. Activate that the data can be specified individually for each participant
If a customer buys several tickets with one order, it often makes sense that he can also provide the names and email addresses of the participants there. Then each ticket is assigned to a participant and if you later send information to all participants (directions, preparations for the course, etc.), then you can send it to the participants and not just to the buyer, who then has to pass it on.
- Activate the setting "Show event participants input fields" below.
Then a field appears on the customer's right for each selected ticket (in this example 2) in which the data of the individual participants can be entered.
- all tickets should be in the name of the buyer (activate "Apply buyer information for all tickets" above) or
- he wants to adopt the data record of the buyer or another participant for a ticket (with "copy data from") or
- he records all information manually.