By default, a field for entering a coupon code is displayed on the checkout page for paid products.
- If you do not set any coupon codes or
- if you only pass the coupon code on to your customers via a special URL,
- generally hide this field for all products on the checkout page or
- only for certain products.
Hiding the field for entering the coupon code
- Go to "Templates and then "Checkout pages."
- Edit the standard template or provide your own template, which you then save with the product.
- Go to "Settings for paid products."
- Check the "Coupon code" field.
- Save the change.