If you provide a pricing plan for an installment or a limited subscription, you can by default provide the
- price and
- the interval
- the first installment and
- all subsequent installments.
With the option "custom intervals" you can provide a different price for each installment and a different interval for the due date of the next installment.
Providing custom intervals and prices
- Create the pricing plan for the multiple payment.
- Move the switcher to the right for "custom intervals".
- Define the number of installments.
- Provide a price for each installment and the interval for the next installment.
- Save the pricing plan via "Save plan".
- Save the product at the bottom right using "Save" or "Next".
Important when choosing the intervals
You should not provide any intervals of less than 1 week, especially not for online courses and for payment methods that are not automatically debited.
If you choose such a short interval, we will show you a corresponding warning under the pricing plan. If you do use it, please check the outstanding payments regularly.