With this feature, you can edit individual pages of your online course / online convention or enable a preview of the membership on your product page so that your customers can see what to expect in the course before they buy it.
Before making the purchase, your customer will not only see your menu structure and the lessons you have already published on your product page under "Content," but can also view individual content beforehand.
Book the app
If the "Course insight" feature is not included in your package, you can book it here directly and then activate it.
Unlock the page for preview
- Go to your product.
- Click on Edit.
- Go to the Content step.
- Go to the page you want to unlock.
- Go to Settings.
- Activate the item "Allow previews for this page?".
Important: Make sure that the page is also published. Otherwise it will not be displayed on the product page.
What does that look like on the product page?
All published menus and pages are listed on the product page.
- with a preview feature can be viewed by clicking on "View."
- without a preview feature have a lock symbol in front of them and cannot be viewed before purchase.
If the customer clicks on the "Ads"
- he sees the structure of the course
- he can view the pages that you have enabled for the preview, regardless of the drip-in you have stored.
This way you can also provide a preview of pages that are only displayed later after purchase and whet your appetite for the content.
The other pages with the lock are not clickable and the content is not displayed.
The customer can then buy the course directly at the top right.
The content page is always displayed in the preview.
For courses from date where you can set content for before and after the start date, what is displayed in the "Content" tab will always be displayed.