If you have at least two "subscription" pricing plans for a product, you can allow your customers to switch from one pricing plan to another, e.g. from monthly payment to quarterly payment.
The change applies to the next regular payment date.
Allowing switching to a different pricing plan
- Go to the "Checkout page" for your product.
- If you have at least two pricing plans of the type "Subscription," the switcher "Allow change to pricing plan" appears there.
- At the bottom right, click on "Save."
How can you or your customer change the pricing plan?
Both you and the customer have a page with the payment status for this subscription under "Payment overview."
Customers without an account can also view this page.
The link for this is stored in the email with which you provide information about the due date of the next payment.
- Go to "Customers" and "Payment overview" and look for the purchase.
- Right click on "Manage".
You will then be directed to the page on which you or your customer can change the pricing plan for this subscription.
- Choose the other pricing plan.
- Click on "Save change".
If this feature (app) is not included in your package, you can book it directly on this page under "Allow change to pricing plan" and then use it. The monthly costs for the app will be shown to you before booking.