If there are several pricing plans for a subscription for a product, e.g. monthly payment, quarterly payment, semi-annual payment, then you can switch to a different pricing plan
- if the seller has activated this and
- the subscription has no minimum term.
Change pricing plan - from the payer account
- Log into your payer account.
- Click on "Payments" and "Orders."
- Click on "Link."
If the seller has set up this option, you will find a button "Choose another payment plan" there.
- Click on the button "Choose a different pricing plan."
- Switch to the pricing plan you want.
- Save the change.
Change pricing plan - from the email with the payment information
Before each due date, you will receive an email from the seller with information about the next due date.
Here you will find the link to the pricing plan overview, which you can also view from the account and change the pricing plan there (see above).