Would you like to increase your sales with cleverly placed upsells? Then we will explain here how to create your sales funnel.
Create a funnel
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Templates" and "Funnels."
- Click on "Create" in the upper right corner.
- Name your funnel and optionally the funnel step.
- The "Customer Action" field is automatically filled with "Yes, buy" for the first funnel step, since the start of the funnel requires an initial purchase.
- Under "Where to direct?" you determine the next station of your customers.
How to forward your customers to your own external thank you or funnel page is shown in >>Forwarding to your own thank you or funnel page.
Forwarding to the funnel page
If you choose to be forwarded to the funnel page, in the next step you specify whether the funnel should always start or, in certain cases, be skipped.
Start logic of the funnel
- Always start: The funnel is started even if the product that has already been purchased (product A) is included on the funnel page (i.e. the funnel page offers previously purchased product A and another product B).
- Skip if at least one product has been purchased: The funnel page contains the purchased product A and another product B. Since product A has already been purchased, this funnel page is skipped. This is followed by the next funnel page or the thank you page (if you haven't entered another funnel page).
- Skip if at least one product has been purchased: The funnel page contains the purchased product A and another product B. Since product A, but not product B, has already been purchased, this funnel page is shown with product A and B. The funnel page is not displayed if both products A and B have already been purchased. As soon as a third product C is offered on the funnel page, the funnel page appears with products A, B and C, since product C has not yet been purchased.
Set up funnel page
Under "Where to redirect?" if you have selected the option "Funnel Page," you can now customize your funnel page with the pagebuilder.
- In the "Create Funnel" pop-up, move the cursor over the "Preview" field. Click on "Got to pagebuilder". You will be redirected to the pagebuilder.
Presentation of your upsell products
With the >>Funnel-Block, you visualize the decision-making options of your customers in the funnel (e.g. in the form of a button). Use the various options of the pagebuilder for the sales-effective presentation of your upsell products by adding additional elements to the funnel page:
You can offer as many products as you want on a funnel page. It is important that you give your customers the option to "buy" and "not buy" for each product on the site by inserting the appropriate funnel blocks. For 3 upsell products on a funnel page, you ideally add 6 funnel blocks (i.e. 3 x "buy" and 3 x "don't buy").
Edit the funnel page
- When you close the pagebuilder, you will get back to the "Create funnel" pop-up. Click here on "Save."
- You get to the "Edit funnel" view. If you click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the funnel, the "Edit funnel step" pop-up opens. To edit the step, go to "Edit content" in the preview window.
Add a funnel step
- Click on the "+" symbol in the funnel step.
- The "Add funnel step" pop-up opens. Proceed as described above here.
From the second funnel step onwards, "No, thank you" can also be selected as a customer action. This is how you can determine the funnel logic. If buyers have clicked on "No, thank you" on the first funnel page, this is the trigger for the next funnel step, for which you have specified "No, thank you" as the previous customer action. So you can expand your funnel according to your wishes and define different redirects.
- By clicking on the "+" symbol, you zoom into the funnel structure tree by clicking on the "-" symbol again.
- If you click the circling arrow, you will return to the original view size.
Delete funnel step
- You can easily delete a non-mandatory funnel step by clicking on the trash can symbol.