Create a payment page for any services, such as coaching, webinars, e-mail courses or API products with our product type "digital product". The difference to the download product: With a digital product it is not necessary to attach a file.
If your >>PayPal Business Account is newer than 21 days, we recommend that you first deactivate PayPal as a payment method for your digital products. Because the >>individual Purchase confirmation e-mail, which delivers your service for the digital product (e.g. a link to book an appointment), is only sent once PayPal has verified the payment. When opening a new PayPal business account, this can take up to 21 days.
Create digital product
- In the "Products" section, click on "Create a product".
- Move your cursor over "Digital Product".
- Click on "Create".
Now create your product in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Product page
- Product name
- Description of your product
- the >>Cover Picture
- the position of the product in the >>Product Block
- a sell limit
- whether other products from you should be displayed under this product
- Then click on "Next".
Step 2: Payment page
Here you store everything related to payment.
- Enter the price or one or more payment plans.
If necessary, you can also name your payment plans individually, e.g. "monthly subscription" and "annual subscription"
In addition, you can make individual settings, such as
- separate fee items
- the cancellation conditions
- add helpful information such as text, videos or images to the payment page at the top and bottom
- Store individual tax rates (the tax configuration is designed for digital services, means that the place of performance is the country specified by the buyer)
Step 3: Delivery
Here you can create individual settings for the delivery of your product after purchase.
So that the customer knows what happens after the purchase, you have the following possibilities:
- Forward to your own thank you page, which contains further information, or add further information to the elopage thank you page -> Purchase confirmation page
- Store the information in your individual confirmation email
This could be information such as:
- how the customer gets to their coaching appointment or books it online
- the link for the webinar room or
- the link to the website and the password to get to their product or, for example, to a questionnaire from you with which you can request further information from the customer
Step 4: Advanced
Here you will find further setting options, such as
- Access password
- Forwarding the affiliate visitors
- Do not list the product in the shop and do not index it on Google
- WebHooks settings
- Meta information for search engines
If you click "Next" in this step, your product will be created and saved.
Step 5: Upsell
In step 5 you can add a bundle created under templates or a funnel if necessary.
Important: So that an invoice is sent to the customer for the purchase, we recommend that you set up automatic invoice generation at elopage. Please note, the function must, depending on the plan, not only be booked, but also activated and set up before the first sale.
Are you already a seller at elopage? Register here.