In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is binding from May 25, 2018, it is necessary to conclude a data processing agreement between you and us.
You can conclude this contract with us:
- directly when activating your seller account or
- under the menu item "Help & Legal" and "Data processing agreement"
Viewing the contract text as an existing customer
- Go to the menu item "Help & Legal" and "Data processing agreement."
There you can view and conclude the contract.
View the contract text when activating the account
After you have created your first product, you will see the point "Activating your sales account" in the overview.
In the last step, you can view the data processing agreement and conclude it with us.
- Click on "Conclude data processing agreement" below.
You will then see the preview of the contract. If you have not yet filled in your legal notice, you will receive a corresponding notification, as we will take your data from the legal notice.
- Please look carefully at the multi-page agreement. You can scroll to the next pages on the right.
Concluding the data processing agreement
- To conclude the contract, click on "Agree & Conclude."
- You can then download the contract.
Important: The data about you / your company are drawn from the profile, which you have provided under "Settings" and "Profile" for "Provider." If your name is missing here, check whether you have filled out the profile correctly, especially the "Company name" and "your name" field.