In the logs you can see
- which emails were sent to your customer and
- which information and parameters we send to your connected tools via integrations, webhooks and tracking. This is primarily intended for developers and sellers who have an advanced level of knowledge. This is why the logs are only output in English.
Where can I find the logs?
You can find the logs directly in your side menu between Settings and Notifications.
You can see these types of logs:
The lists can be filtered according to date, parameters and form / tracking code form.
Here you see which emails were sent to your customers and when, for example
- for a payment (new_payment)
- the payment reminder (send_reminder_invoice)
- the drip-in mail of your course (send_course_email)
- reply to a participant's comment (new_comment_received)
If you have connected your e-mail provider or Zapier, you can check the status here, i.e. when the data was sent and whether an error was reported.
The log contains the following information:
- Provider: Which email provider?
- Event: Which trigger triggered the transmission of the data?
- State: successful / skipped / error / etc.
- Date of creation: date.
- Parameters: What information was forwarded?
- Response: Reply from the provider.
- Error message: content of the error message.
Even if you have built webhooks into one of your products, you can track which data we are sending.
We log the following information:
- Provider: What triggered the webhook
- Webhook URL
- State: processed / error / etc.
- Date of creation
- Parameters: What information was sent to the webhook
- Error message: possible error message
Tracking tools such as Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or others can also be logged.
We also log the following information:
- Code form: e.g. Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or others
- Shape: e.g. tracking_event, tracking_code, Etc.
- Info: What information was tracked
- Date of creation: Date
There is also a log about the generation of CSV files. You have here the possibility to see the status, the parameters and the files.