Please note that we have changed the menu structure.To simplify navigation, your elopage account is now structured slightly differently. But the functions remain the same. We will adjust the help section and renew the screenshots. If you have any questions, our support will be happy to help.
Achtung, neue Menüstruktur! Um die Navigation zu vereinfachen, ist dein elopage-Account jetzt etwas anders strukturiert. Die Funktionen bleiben aber die gleichen. Wir werden den Hilfebereich anpassen und die Screenshots erneuern. Bei Fragen hilft unser Support gerne weiter.
This is a machine-translated article. We’re constantly working on improving translation quality for an optimized help center experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Overview of the triggers
The following triggers are available in our elopage app at Zapier.com.
- New Email Opt-In Trigger = Custom field for the newsletter on your checkout page
- New Refund - Trigger = Cancellation / partial reimbursement of a payment
- New Payment - Trigger = new payment, regardless of the product.
- New Product Payment - Trigger = new payment for the product you have defined
- New Event Participants - Triggers = eTicket has been sold
The "new payment" and "new product payment" triggers are only triggered when a payment has been received.
When a customer buys a product
- with trial period
- fixed due date in the future
- Purchase on invoice
the trigger will not fire until payment has been received.