Providing a cash-out account in the SEPA area
- Go to "Settings" and then "Profile."
- In the bank account section, click on "Add".
- Provide the account holder, IBAN and BIC of your cash-out account there as well as official proof of account ownership.
The proof of the account holder should contain the following data
- Name of the account holder (this must match the name given in the legal notice, i.e. in the case of a company, it must be the name of the company)
- IBAN (not account number and bank code)
- Bank logo.
You can upload files in .jpg, .png or .PDF format up to 4 MB. If your file is larger, please reduce its size.
The account holder must match the owner of the elopage seller account named in the legal notice. If the account does not run through you personally (e.g. GmbH, UG, AG, eV, GbR), provide evidence of this company / union.
Withdrawal account outside the SEPA area
If your account does not have an IBAN and BIC because it is outside the SEPA area, please send us the cash-out account using our request form.