With the trigger "Order State Updates" you receive information about
- when a new order has been placed and
- the status of the order changes
In the dashboard you can find all orders and the current status of the order under "Customers: and "Orders."
When is the trigger triggered?
The trigger is triggered at
- Creation of an order, regardless of how the pricing plan is set and whether a payment has been received or not.
- The change in the order status (incoming payment, incorrect payment, missing payment on the due date, repayment of a partial amount through your support, receipt of a chargeback, termination of a subscription by the customer, blocking access to the course under "Access").
Examples of the use of the trigger
You can then use this information for further manual or automated actions such as
- setting up external access to your product after receipt of payment and sending the email with the access data after payment has been received or an order with purchase on account or a test period has been received
- blocking external access to your product as soon as the customers end their subscription
- manually deleting the customer from your Facebook group belonging to the product if the payment is missing or the subscription is ended
- sending a payment reminder
- triggering an email to a specific email (e.g. your contract management)
Setting up triggers
- If not already done, provide the connection from elopage to Zapier.
- Create a so-called Zap at Zapier.
- Select our elopage app for the trigger and then the "Order State Updates" trigger.
Then provide actions that are to occur when the trigger has been tripped. To do this, you usually connect another app to forward the selected data to another application.
The decisive factor in this zap is the payment status. Here you can see whether a payment has been made, whether it has not been paid or whether it has been canceled.
- payment_pending = Payment waiting for finalization
- active_subscription = Payment active, installments due up to now have been paid
- paid = all installments were paid
- payment_paused = Pricing plan paused because a due payment has not been received
- subscription_cancelled = Subscription ended, no further payments are due
- payment_refunded = at least one payment was canceled / repaid
- payment_not_completed = payment waiting for finalization that is not confirmed and therefore changes to the "expired" status after a few days
Which data are transmitted?
- Action (subscription_state_changed) - here you can find out what exactly has changed
- Payment Session Token - Token
- Payment State - payment status
- Created - date of creation
- Opt ins
- Opt Ins Answer (answer to question from a custom field)
- Opt into Question (question from a custom field)
- Opt ins Question ID (ID of the question from a custom field)
- Payer First Name - First name
- Payer Last Name - Last name
- Payer Company - Company-
- Payer Phone - phone number
- Payer VAT No - tax number
- Payer City - city
- Payer Country - country
- Payer Email - Email address
- Payer Street - street
- Payer Street Number - house number
- Payer Zip - Postal Code
Pricing plan data
- Product Price - product price
- Pricing Plan Name - Name of the pricing plan
- Currency - currency
With Custom Start - fixed due date
With Test Period - test period
Payments Count - the number of installments paid
Payments Count Expected - expected number of installments (for a limited subscription and installment payment)
- Payments Schedule - Payment data for multiple payments
- Payments Schedule Amount - the amount of the installment
- Payment Schedule Date - the due date
- Payment schedule rate
- Payments Schedule State - status of the installments
- Payment Method - payment method
- Recurring - recurring
- Recurring Form - type of pricing plan (subscription, limited subscription, installment payment)
- Product name - product name
- Product ID - Product ID
- Product Slug - URL
- Product Type - product type
- Events (events for the eTicket)
- Tickets (tickets for the eTicket)
- Tickets codes - ticket number
- Tickets Count - number of tickets
- Ticket Reserved Invoices Count - number of reserved tickets